Big Gunpowder Falls at Miller's Ford, Hereford, MD.
The original bridge was named the Miller's Ford Bridge and was constructed in 1880 and burned down in 1961. A second bridge was built on the same site in ’63 and was again destroyed by arson in ’71.
National Society for the Preservation of Covered Bridges 20-03-02x
Bunker Hill Rd, Hereford, MD