1906 - 1940
Fluid Extract Bottle (G-14)
Fluid Extract Convallaria was used as a heart tonic and diuretic. It was approved by the Pure Food and Drug Act of 1906 and was produced by American Druggists Syndicate (A.D.S.) in Long Island City, New York.
12.1 x 4.9
All measurements were taken in centimeters. Measurements are listed as “length by width by height” or “height by diameter” unless otherwise noted.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 4.0 License
The Barbara H. Hagan School of Nursing: Historical Collection. (2017). "Bottle: Fluid Extract D - 1" [Photograph]. Retrieved from http://digitalcommons.molloy.edu/nur_hagan/169