1955 - 1971
This is a Molloy College pendant. This pendant predates the College's name change in 1971, as the pendant bears the old name of Molloy Catholic College for Women rather than Molloy College.
1.7 X 0.4 X 3
All measurements were taken in centimeters. Measurements are listed as “length by width by height” or “height by diameter” unless otherwise noted.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 4.0 License
The Barbara H. Hagan School of Nursing Historical Collection. (2017). "Molloy College Pendant" [Photograph]. Retrieved from http://digitalcommons.molloy.edu/nur_hagan/607