1930 - 1980
These were two tincture bottles produced by Eli Lilly & company based out of New York, New York. The first bottle is labeled tincture bottle No. 78 and held Stramonium, N.F. and the letters "DW" are written on the top left of the label. The second bottle is labeled tincture bottle No. 35 and held Cudbear, N.F. and a pencil scribble appears on the top right of the label letters might be "dw" in lower case. Both bottles have a plastic screw on cap and a paper label.
Number of Pieces
13 X 4.8, 13.5 X 5
Bottle measurements are from left to right. All measurements were taken in centimeters. Measurements are listed as “length by width by height” or “height by diameter” unless otherwise noted.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 4.0 License
The Barbara H. Hagan School of Nursing Historical Collection. (2017). "Bottles: Alcohol Tincture" [Photograph]. Retrieved from http://digitalcommons.molloy.edu/nur_hagan/575