1906 - 1940
Alcohol Tincture Bottle (G-6)
Glycerole Pepsin Concentrated used for assisting in digestion and was approved by the Pure Food and Drug Act of 1906; this was produced by Parke, Davis & Company based out of Detroit, Michigan.
7.2 x 4.7 x 20
All measurements were taken in centimeters. Measurements are listed as “length by width by height” or “height by diameter” unless otherwise noted.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 4.0 License
The Barbara H. Hagan School of Nursing Historical Collection. (2017). "Alcohol Tincture Bottle E" [Photograph]. Retrieved from http://digitalcommons.molloy.edu/nur_hagan/167