1900 - 1940
Bottle that contained Paregoric, a mixture of 46% Alcohol and 1.02 grs. to Fl. Oz of Opium. Paregoric is best known for its antidiarrheal, antitussive, and analgesic properties.
This bottle bears a label from J.W. Boynton & Son Up-To-Date Druggists located in Amherst Wisconsin.
3.8 x 2.3 x 9.5
All measurements were taken in centimeters. Measurements are listed as “length by width by height” or “height by diameter” unless otherwise noted.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 4.0 License
The Barbara H. Hagan School of Nursing Historical Collection. (2017). "Opium Tincture Bottle - 2" [Photograph]. Retrieved from http://digitalcommons.molloy.edu/nur_hagan/113